All Rollo products come with a 30-day money back guarantee. We utilize state-of-the-art engineering and the best possible materials in use to ensure our customers’ satisfaction. If, however, you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply return the product within 30 days of the purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your item must:
- Have all the original packaging and manuals, etc.
- Be returned within 30 days of receipt of the package
- Be purchased directly from the Rollo Website*
* For purchases from an authorized dealer / re-seller, please contact the center directly as we won’t be able to access your payment details.
If the returned item does not meet the requirements listed above, there will be a restocking fee or you’ll be issued a store credit instead.
Returns within the continental United States will be eligible for free pre-paid return shipping. For international orders, the customer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Refund for international orders will exclude the shipping cost and only the product cost will be refunded.
The warranty period is 1 year from the date of the purchase unless otherwise stated. During warranty period, if your product malfunctions, it will be replaced based on Rollo’s warranty terms and conditions. To be eligible for the Warranty Program:
- You must be the initial purchaser of the new product from Rollo or one of its authorized dealers
- The product has been properly maintained, not abused, misused, altered, modified, or repaired
- Report the problem to Rollo within 10 days of discovering it
- All work under the warranty must be performed by Rollo
- All returned products must be shipped to our address, freight prepaid, accompanied by a dated proof of purchase
- The purchaser voids this warranty if he, she or others attempt to repair, service or alter the product in any way
- This warranty does not apply in the event of accident, abuse, improper installation, unauthorized repair, tampering, modification, fire, flood, collision or other damage from external sources, including damage which has been caused by user replaceable parts.